UI/ UX Designer: We are currently working with a client within the digital & analytics space who are in need of a UI/ UX Designer to join their team. The client has recently begun expanding their creative team in Zurich hence the reason for the need for a strong designer. The successful UI/ UX Designer will be joining a company with a strong design foundation and strategy. The UI/ UX Designer will work hands-on, directly with product managers and a remote development team on the end-user interface of a consumer financial services application.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design beautiful, intuitive responsive interfaces across all device types
- Building fast, rapid prototypes in industry-standard applications and tools
- Testing and evaluating prototypes through user-based testing
- Working hand in hand with creatives, experience architects and SME’s
- Presenting your work with rational thinking to the stakeholders and internal teams
- Collaborate with tech teams in agile ways of working
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Design
- Experienced in designing high-end user interfaces for digital products and services
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of building UI design assets in back base platform
- Comfortable working with client brand guidelines, pattern libraries and tooling
- Understanding of typography, colour, layout and motion design principles
- Strong domain knowledge of different digital platforms (iOS/Android, Windows/Mac)
- Strong practical knowledge of UI principles and responsive layout design
- Designing interfaces across all devices and touchpoints
- Ability to meet and exceed expectations under tight timelines.
- Be willing to travel across Europe on project base work
- Experience across domains such as Financial Services, Banking, Healthcare, Automotive, manufacturing and consumer.
- A recent portfolio that showcases current UI design examples across desktop and mobile
Location: Zurich, happy to consider EU citizens and British passport holders happy to relocate.
Language: A proficient command of English and a second European language such as German, Dutch, Swedish or Italian would be an advantage.