Systems Support Engineer: We’re actively seeking a Systems Support Engineer to be responsible for looking after our internal IT systems and processes ensuring the run and support the business as needed.
For this role of Systems Support Engineer we are looking for someone who:
- Has previously supported internal IT Systems ideally with 5 years minimum experience
- Is experienced in support a Microsoft House: IE Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, Windows servers, SharePoint, PowerBI, etc
- Has a good understanding on networking as will be required to liaise with customers IT and Networking teams on calls
- Possesses a good understanding on Servers and Workstation operating systems are required to provide support.
- Is Experiences in IT ticketing and case management
- Demonstrates a passion for fault finding and ability to see a fault through to completion.
- Possesses a good team spirit to be able to offer a high level of support across a growing team.
As a Systems Support Engineer your key areas of responsibility are:
- Maintaining working systems that are critical to the company via already external IT support team
- Making changes to systems as needed and following our internal change management system.
- Planning and delivering upgrades and patching to these systems as needed.
- Reviewing contracts ahead of renewal to ensure we are getting the SLA and fair market price.
- Ordering and managing spare stock of company Laptops, mobile phones etc.
- For the Telephone systems, Mobile phone contracts and Internet connectivity
- Annual coordination and testing of our Backup IT systems to ensure we have a suitable Disaster Recovery plan.
- Maintaining audit on the companies IT assets