Senior QA Engineer
This opportunity is for a Global Media organisation working across roughly 30 countries internationally. The product life cycle is being bought from an offshore module to back onshore and they are building a QA function from scratch. This opportunity will be a part of forming their first in house QA team and be a part of testing their current products and building new products from scratch. This will be the full end to end QA lifecycle as well as BAU testing.
This Senior QA Engineer role will be a senior member on the QA Team and will be creating automation frameworks from scratch, leading best practices and helping out the client to automate where possible! And move from a traditional Manual environment to be more Automation focused.
What we are seeking from the perfect candidate:
- Automation and Manual Testing experience
- Proven experience of working in an agile team, ideally with TDD or BDD
- Experience of testing at various application levels including backend (APIs), unit tests, integration tests and UI tests
- Hands-on test automation experience (ideally implementing an automated test framework from scratch)
- Hands on manual and automated testing, able to recognise opportunities to utilise automation
- Lead on automation best practice, ensuring only quality code is committed to the repo
- Using continuous integration systems such as Jenkins or TravisCI
- Participate in code reviews
- Create BDD scenarios, working with others (business analysts, developers) to ensure user stories are groomed and elaborated prior to development. Able to advise and provide guidance on how to write good quality gherkin scenarios
- Java – Programming Language
- Selenium – Automation Testing
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Jira – Team Project Management Tool
Please apply if this looks suitable and you have the right experience!