PMO Lead: We are currently on the lookout for PMO Lead for an international company within the digital sports space ideally someone who has extensive experience working with an Agile based environment around digital products within a B2C market. The company is a house hold name going through a major digital transformation with huge investment for growth.
The environment is agile, fast paced & exciting, dealing with numerous in house teams, offshore team & high profile business projects. We are looking for a PMO Lead who is used to managing a multi-million digital portfolio
- Seeking a PMO Lead to come in and set up a PMO function from scratch, the organisation does not have a function in place.
- Establish the process, implement and govern these throughout IT and projects.
- Be a strategic enabler in a core PMO environment.
- This is not just a process role, we want someone who can see potential issues occurring and flag them, taking an active part in the successful end-to-end successful delivery of multiple projects. This requires character, influencing skills, diplomacy and clear, concise communication.
- You approach challenges with creativity & flexibility
- Able to effectively communicate with specialists such as Engineers, developers, users and just as comfortable in front of the Senior Management as with individual contributors
- Experience of holding delivery managers to account for milestones, RAIDs management, cost management, resourcing, stakeholder management, reporting
- Creating and managing utilisation, budget and providing insights from our spend
- Collate low level status reports into a single update for Exec stakeholders
- Raising purchase orders
- Managing the budget updates
- At least 3 years leadership of a digital PMO experience and establishing a new practice.
- You are experienced in creating comms such as status, risks and issues, tailoring the updates for specific audiences and appropriately and managing these to successful closure
- You will have planned, monitored and controlled a multi-million portfolio
- Previously worked in Online/Digital/Media or Sports industries
Information on the role
- European and International travel involved
- Will require working long hours