Embedded Software Engineer: As part of a digital and cloud based transformation programme we are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to build out a new Operating System Platform.
As an experience Embedded Software Engineer you will possess the following skills and experience:
- +5 years of experience using Embedded C.
- Understanding of microcontroller and memory architectures
- On-chip and off-chip peripherals.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Product integration and scripting experience
- Hardware debug tools such as debuggers (JTAG)/ protocol analyzers/ Oscilloscopes/ Multi-meters/ etc.
As well as the above experience we’d ideally like the Embedded Software Engineer to have:
- Knowledge to Infineon Aurix or other Automated multi core safety architectures.
- Basic knowledge of CAN and higher layer CAN protocols
- Have developed software that has been certified or know Functional safety.
This role is schedule to start in April 2021 and run until the end of the year with a further 12 months after that to complete the programme.
Start: May 2021
Duration: December 31, 2022 + 12 months option
Work location: Edinburgh