Security Architect: As part of our growth plans for 2020 we are seeking a Security Architect to work closely with our major clients designing and delivering robust security solutions on their behalf.
For the Security Architect we are seeking the following:
- Strong knowledge in security space: Vulnerability Management, Compliance, File Integrity Monitoring, Event Detection and Response, Web Application Security, Networking and Security Best Practices.
- Knowledge in a variety of Federal Regulatory Compliance issues a plus: HIPAA, GLBA, Sarbanes Oxley SOX, etc.
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports.
- Be able to articulate complex technical solutions at all levels of the organization.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel throughout sales territory (France, Spain and Portugal).
- Strong English and French language skills.
The Security Architect role will include:
- Engage with C-Level executives and effectively advise on the solutions suite
- Articulate complex technical solutions at all levels of the organization.
- Provide product and technical support for assigned accounts
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Provide functional and technical support to customers
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business-related issues
- Deliver high-level and detailed sales presentations
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars, etc.
As well as an excellent base this role offers a good commission and stock option package.