SBS Claims Technical Business Analyst
AS part of a major technology transformation project we seek an SBS Claims Technical Business Analyst to be the lead on the implementation. Our client is looking to migrate from their legacy Claims handling system to SBS Claims.
As an experienced SBS Claims Technical Business Analyst you will need to demonstrate the following skills/ experience:
- Looking for a strong P&C, London market experienced resource who has hands-on experience working in SBS Sequel Claims.
- You must possess recent experience working on SBS Claims with Insurance carriers in London market or with syndicates.
- You must know the inner working of Sequel Claims and drive configuration and customization related.
- Candidate will help in leading changes for new projects like PR and Surety.
As well as the specific product and sector experience as an SBS Claims Technical Business Analyst key responsibilities of this role are:
- Quickly understand the business, issues and challenges
- Elicit and document outcomes/ requirements using various BA techniques
- Plan, arrange and lead meetings/ workshops with business
- Using required modelling and analysis tools work to develop potential solutions
- Producing the required outputs for the various decision gateways
- Assure that business requirements are being delivered
Essential skills and experience required;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Strong stakeholder & relationship management skills
- Great communicators to a diverse group
- Ability to respond to in a rapidly changing business environment
- Engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and to prioritise work accordingly