Salesforce Product Owner/Product Manager – London – Contract
We are currently recruiting for a global client based in London for a contract Salesforce Product Owner/Manager who has managed the development of a Salesforce implementation within a major organisation, preferably on a global or regional basis. This role will report into the Global Head of Product Delivery in London.
- Work with our market representatives and our central market facing BA’s to define and clarify requirements from the markets, and work with our Salesforce technical team to develop and agree solutions that can scale globally
- Take ownership of the Salesforce roadmap across Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud, based on market requirements, but also driven by the strategic objectives of the company
- Act as the subject matter expert on Salesforce and Salesforce marketing cloud for the global team, able to drive exploitation of the product through knowledge of platforms capabilities
- Manage the demand process to bring requirements into the development funnel and feed into the development backlog in a clear, Prioritised way, ensuring that requirements are well understood, and solutions defined where necessary
- Responsibility for input into the release planning process form a Salesforce backlog point of view, managing multiple priorities across multiple markets to deliver the requirements in the best way possible from both a business value and efficiency perspective
You will have worked as a Salesforce product owner or product manager in a European or global business with multiple competing priorities. You will have experience of working in an agile environment, but practiced in being able to align this to waterfall implementation projects where needed. Experience of digital and e-commerce development and management is also desirable, as well as experience of managing complex integrations into Salesforce, particularly from a data and business process perspective. You will however have come from a strong retail, e-commerce or other B2C background.
- Salesforce implementation/product experience
- Broad track record of working with marketing and customer data projects and programmers
- Proven track record in successful delivery of Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud initiatives
- Experience in stakeholder management in a project environment
- A strong sense of ownership for the Salesforce product and the global standards and best practices for the markets
- Ability to work in a complex development environment and handle dependencies across multiple teams and markets
- Experience working with international teams is a big plus