Recruitment Consultant: as a technology and digital focused recruitment consultancy we are growing and are seeking a recruitment consultant to contribute to our continued growth as we exit Covid post-lockdown.
Working with a wide range of clients from SMEs, smart-up, incubators through to global FTSE-100 and Fortune-500 organisations your day to day duties as a Recruitment Consultant include:
- Developing a good understanding of our client’s: their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment;
- Generate candidates through multiple channels: advertising across various media platforms, job boards, databases, CRM system, networking, etc.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, organising interviews, short-listing candidates, etc
- Conducting negotiations with candidates and clients (rates, notice, location, etc).
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for both clients and candidates
- Offering advice to candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
This role will offer you the chance to learn or develop further you skills and knowledge in cutting edge technology transformation programmes.
The role of Recruitment Consultant comes with a base salary, commission and bonus structures, life assurance, private health, etc.