Business Analyst: One of our innovative clients within the energy sector is currently seeking an experienced functional Business Analyst responsible for the flow of information between the business and technology teams. Based in their head office in Germany you will combine your knowledge of the business domain and best practices to deliver world-class solutions in this competitive market.
You will possess strong experience in requirements capture & analysis as well as change management. With proven analytical and communication skills you must have worked within a dynamic and changing environment, and preferably have exposure to Agile methods.
Key Duties of the Powercloud Business Analyst include:
- Adjusts the requirements Business processes and Automation of the functions from Powercloud.
- Works with the Solution Architect in workshops together, including moderation of a large audience.
- Creates presentations and leads Prototype demonstrations by.
- Identifies improvements from Business processes and documents proposed Changes and user stories.
- Documented AS-IS and TO-BE Business process flows.
- Represents collaboration and Communication with the functional stakeholders in different business groups and IT safe.
- Responsible for the Standard configuration of the proposed solutions.
- Document and support the Solution using an agile Deployment model.
- Organizes large meetings for Sprint and user story demos
- Agile mentors
- Frameworks and best practices for User story.
As someone who has worked in the energy services sector, you will have experience of dealing with the full project lifecycle on a number of projects.