EUC Architect: As part of our on-going technology evolution we are seeking an EUC Architect responsible for the following:
- Captured and agreed technical requirements
- Design EUC technical solutions against requirements
- Design change requirements
- Engineering LCM adherence for all deliverables, Sub Contract Design Reviews and relevant input to project LCM activities.
- Engineering Lifecycle Management (LCM) adherence for all deliverables
- Design Reviews and relevant input to project LCM activities.
- Captured and agreed input to appropriate Verification Cross-Reference Index (VCRI),
- Integration, Test, Evaluation and Acceptance Plans (ITEAP) and Qualification Plans.
As an experience EUC Architect you will have knowledge and experience of:
- Developing and testing IT solutions for the End User Compute (EUC) environment
- Developing and testing Virtual desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions
- Developing and testing Virtual Machine solutions (VM Ware)
- Infrastructure hardware (physical rack mounted equipment).
- Administration functions within a virtualised environment
- Orchestration tools (automation, scripting).
- File systems and storage management (migration, snapshots, allocation).
- Server operating system administration (Windows and Linux).
- Containerised software applications.
- Cabling/patching (Ethernet and Fibre), cable management, clear labelling and patch diagrams.
- Configuration and management of hardware and software based networks.
- Network architectures and topologies.
- Ability to respond to technical queries and perform troubleshooting investigations where necessary, with full root cause analysis and rectification plan creation.
- Working in an ‘Agile’ engineering development environment
Whilst this is an initial 6 month engagement we are seeking an EUC Architect on a long-term contractual basis.
This is a hybrid remote/ office based role.