Data Scientist: As part of our existing growth plans we are seeking a Data Scientist to join our team in building our industry leading reporting, analytics and machine learning platform. We are building a highly-scalable product that offers a number of services on a single platform including authentication, access control and logging.
We are seeking a Data Scientist to design and execute data science projects solving hard, real-world problems that impact every data-driven organisations. We are seeking something with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of programming in languages such as Python or R.
- Ability to present complex technical concepts in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Fluency in data analytics architecture, including knowledge of Big Data (e.g. Hadoop/ Spark ecosystem), RDBMS, ETL concepts, BI tools, advanced machine learning (e.g. scikit-learn, MLlib, TensorFlow), etc.
- Familiarity with data science process, machine learning, data architecture, and IT systems
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage enterprise customer relationships
- Experience communicating with diverse audiences
- Prior experience positioning the value of data science from business and technical standpoint
- A degree in relevant technical discipline, such as Compute Scient or mathematics
- A Masters or PHD in a relevant field would be highly desirable.
- Experience with the analytical workflows
As a Data Scientists your duties will include:
- Meet frequently with customers, potential customers, and partners to develop a deep understanding of their current business processes and product needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of data privacy, security, and machine learning, from a business, technology, and policy perspective
- Become an expert in applying our secure machine intelligence technology to complex enterprise problems
- Develop and document requirements, specifications, use cases, and new product features