Data Scientist: Based in the South-West of England we are a Data Science and Technology orientated organisation seeking Data Scientists to understand business problems and translate them into testable hypotheses.
As a Data Scientist you will be utilising cutting edge Machine Learning and an analytical mindset to deliver insight. Projects range from data exploration and visualisation, to integrating algorithms into software and developing data processing pipelines. You will be driven to explore new tools and techniques.
We are seeking the following technology stack for this Data Scientist role:
- Working with Python application frameworks such as Django or Flask.
- Preparing/ managing infrastructure with DevOps practices.
- Working with Agile
- Experience of relational databases, e.g. SQL, Oracle.
- Experience of version control (git) and CI/CD development approaches
- Experience of AWS/Azure cloud tools
The successful Data Scientist candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent practical experience in a relevant numerate discipline.
- Experience of applying statistical and machine learning techniques to large, complex datasets to solve business challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Programming and data handling experience in Python or similar.
- Developed data science solutions to real world problems, from PoC to delivery.
- Experience of developing and deploying deep learning algorithms.
- Working with unstructured data sources such as images, video, audio and text.