CRM Data Analyst: As part of our CRM implementation we seek an experience CRM Data Analyst to deliver the following:
- Design, plan and implement optimal data workflow solutions
- Develop use cases and functional specifications documents
- Understand, translate and prioritise end user needs across the affected business areas,
- Document business processes requirements accurately prior to software configuration
- Mapping business requirements to system/ technical requirements
- Proactively engage with business users to develop a plan for implementation
- Liaising with CRM Business lead, Technical Project Managers, Product Managers, etc
- Liaise with Implementation Team to obtain accurate estimates for projects/ tasks
- Support and play a key role in the Change Management Process. Challenge and question proposed changes, if justified or need is not understood or justified.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and create/manage execution of test plans
- Produce appropriate and complete documentation for all designs/ enhancements/ projects worked on and assist with communication/distribution/publication of this documentation. This may include compiling test/ diagnosing facilities.
Knowledge and Skills Required for the CRM Data Analyst
- HND or Hons Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or minimum 4 years’ experience in the Software Development environment.
- Experience in CRM implementation ideally Salesforce
- Ideally, Salesforce.com integration experience
- Experience soliciting, gathering and analyzing user input and requirements
- As a CRM Data Analyst experience of process as well as Data Mapping
- Have been involved in CRM migration and implementations ideally with Salesforce but also might include: MS Dynamics, SugarCRM, NetSuite, etc.
The role of CRM Data Analyst is all part of a major CRM implementation.