Windows Server Engineer: With an enterprise-sized server environment we require an experienced Windows Server Engineer to support and administer our server estate.
The role of Windows Server Engineer will be tasked with supporting and maintaining the full suite of Microsoft products including Active Directory, Azure AD and Exchange.
As an experienced Windows Server Engineer we are seeking someone with the following skills:
- Windows Server administration: Windows 2012 and 2016.
- Knowledge of Virtualisation: VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, etc.
- Cloud based technologies such as Azure including Azure AD (AAD)
- Active Directory configuration, including DHCP, DNS, servers and services.
- Anti-Virus, Deployment and Backup Applications
- Application & Software troubleshooting skills highly desirable.
For this role the ideal profile for the Windows Server Engineer would be:
- Education to graduate level
- MCSA Level engineer
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to plan and prioritize effectively.
- Self-motivated and Professional.
- UK passport and driving license.
- Willing to travel internationally (on an ad hoc basis).
This is the chance for a Windows Server Engineer to work in an ever-changing technology environment due to the nature of our business.
As well as an excellent base salary the role offers an excellent benefits package.