UI / UX Designer: We are seeking an SC Clear UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal UI/UX Designer should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI and sound UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product owners and engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Requirements for the UI/ UX Designer:
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proven UI experience and demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Two or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer etc. is ideal.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI / UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process