Trainer (Travel Studio, Moodle): As an established and successful business in the Travel sector we seek an experienced Trainer to prepare and deliver training to staff members at all levels across the company using a range of methods (individual, group and remote).
As a Trainer you will focus on Travel Studio, be responsible for driving the most efficient and cost-effective use of the system in accordance with the goals of the business. Support the rollout of new functionality and releases whilst establishing and maintaining relationships across all sites to help ensure levels of system use remains high.
The main responsibilities for the Trainer are as follows:
- Possess a working knowledge of Travel Studio
- Acquire an understanding of the local operating environments
- Assess individual/ group training needs across the organisation
- Research, prioritise, plan, and prepare training materials and courses
- Develop and deliver programmes of learning activities
- Deliver training on a group, individual, or remote basis
- Seek opportunities for continuous enhanced system adoption and consistent use through training
- Establish and maintain a library of reference documentation and procedure manuals
- Feedback opportunities for system enhancement and process improvement
The ideal trainer will have the following profile:
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable facilitating group training activities
- A passion for imparting knowledge
- Comfortable working in a geographically distributed environment
- A ‘self-starter’
- Knowledge of B2C e-commerce business practices and processes, relational databases, and reservations systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a tour operator or online travel company
- Experience in working with Travel Studio from Open Destinations
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level
- Experience with MS-Office suite, in particular MS-Project, Visio, and Excel
- Language skills would be a major plus
- Experience of some form of LMS such as Moodle.
This is an exciting opportunity at a time where we are undertaking a major invest in our reservation systems and staff. The role will involve international travel.