Solutions Architect: For this highly operational and complex IT environment with a complex stakeholder environment are looking for a Solutions Architect to design and deliver the migration from our existing monolithic technology stack to a ‘Netflix’ structured API based microservices environment.
The Solutions Architect candidate will possess the following background:
- Ideally TOGAF qualified
- Experience of delivering and designing architecture in the AWS, Kubernetes, API, microservices environment.
- Experience of IT technology projects and design architecture
- Structured approach to formal architecture methodologies.
- Demonstrates creativity in identifying opportunities and finding solutions
- Demonstrated successful infrastructure migration from a legacy environment to a target end state.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a retained IT organisation working with multiple 3rd party suppliers who are responsible for delivering / maintaining solutions
- The ideal candidate will ideally have skills and experience in either ecommerce, aviation or retail sectors.
For this truly global role as Solutions Architect you will:
- Develop and maintain policies, architectures, frameworks, roadmaps & standards
- Provide solution design oversight and advice to ensure compliance
- Ensure technical integrity
- Develop innovative solutions that are cohesive and fit for purpose
- Support investment cases and portfolio plans
- Provide advisory and consulting to business, IT, projects and stakeholders (internal and external)
As well as the above the Solutions Architect you will:
- Develop an integrated IT technology roadmap based on industry best practices, which enables IT to deliver secure, flexible but cost-effective technology services
- Ensure that the technical requirements are clearly allocated
- Have design authority over all technology-based projects – in-house or 3rd party
- Develop and implement a governance structure and process over technology
As well as a strong base salary the role offers a car allowance, bonus and benefits.