Solutions Architect: As part of our ongoing digital transformation as we move to a SAAS model we are seeking a Solution Architect to design and deliver an improved Customer Experience (CX)/ Customer On-boarding process underpinned by our CRM & ERP platforms.
As a Solutions Architect you must have implemented Enterprise business applications transformation to modern technology (Salesforce/ Microsoft D365) not only at system level but also driving business process changes. They will show an aptitude for understanding Architecture process and be able to challenge established processes for Customer Experience and on-boarding.
For the role of Solutions Architect we are after the following background:
- Experience in ERP Consulting and Business Transformation programs, desirable knowledge of Order to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P).
- Thorough understanding and experience across multiple business functions like Finance, Supply Chain, CRM /CX areas.
- Highly result-oriented with Consultative skills, demonstrating highly Collaborative in a global, multi-disciplinary org.
- Demonstrated ability to understand strategy and drivers, translate business needs into requirements, develop proposed solutions, and deliver high impact change initiatives.
- Experience in Defining ERP Vision, Strategy, Roadmap on modern Cloud platforms.
- Ability to provide point of views and leading product selection exercises/ assessments/ discovery to recommend suitable cloud ERP Solution
- Experience in working on/ implementing one or more ERP Products (D365, Salesforce, Workday, SAP, Oracle)
- Experience of migrating on-premises applications to Cloud.
The responsibilities for this Solutions Architect role are:
- Lead transformation of Enterprise Applications (e.g., ERP, CRM) and evaluate the key drivers of success, assess risk from Enterprise Application and present alternatives.
- Contribute and drive the Day-1 and Post Day-1 integration planning and execution.
- Drive business system integration, data migration and conversions.
- Building demos over PowerPoint slides demonstrating value and buy-in.
- Help setup a repeatable process and playbook to help with ERP integration and carve-outs (factory model).
- Work with various stakeholders involved across Europe.
- Collaborates with the Architecture Team to ensure utilisation of best practices.
- Identify opportunities for application rationalisation, improve efficiency and transform the business process.
- Help define the optimal future strategy and roadmap
- Identifying Opportunities for enterprise Transformation and help build Business case.