Site Reliability Engineer – Permanent – Between £60000 – £70000 per annum – Woking
We are now seeking a Site Reliability Engineer who will be based in Woking on a permanent basis within the Technology function, within the Live Services team.
This Site Reliability Engineer is responsible for the smooth running of cloud applications services through building & maintaining cloud infrastructure. Working with development to provide build pipelines and contributing to continual service improvement activities.
In essence to ensure all cloud based applications are able to be available and notify of any incidents which would affect live services. This role will involve being on call.
Responsibilities for the Site Reliability Engineer involve:
- Creating and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Create and maintain build pipelines for cloud application delivery
- Create and maintain secrets management systems
- Set up and configure infrastructure, application and service monitoring
- Monitor cloud infrastructure health and availability
- Be an advocate for Site Reliability Engineering
Proven experience in the following technologies:
- Linux (CoreOS, Ubuntu)
- Cloud Hosting (AWS, Azure)
- Container Technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloud Formation)
- Cloud Monitoring (ELK, Nagios, Splunk)
- Build Pipeline (Jenkins, Travis)
- Competitive Salary + on call allowance
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance Scheme
- 25 days holiday per calendar year
- Access to company reward scheme