Service Desk Analyst: Currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst for UK wide company. We need an IT Service Desk Analyst as part of their ever-growing team. You will be responsible for providing 1st/ 2nd line support within a Windows orientated environment, logging calls on ServiceNow system and Active Directory. Working within a busy yet exciting environment where you would be provided continuous support and training. If you’re in an IT Service Desk role and looking for a change Get In Touch!
Education and Experience for this Service Desk are:
- Experience of working in an ITIL aligned environment
- Call logging system experience (preferably ServiceNow)
- Active Directory Administration (users, computers and groups)
- Detailed technical knowledge of Windows 10 and MS Office products (Office XP to 2010, Office365, Lync) and collaboration services such as Chatter and video conferencing.
- Ideally knowledge of Apple Mac OS X.
- A working knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Attached Storage, Smartphones, iPad and PDA’s, etc.
- Technical understanding of Citrix, Remote Desktop.
- Comfortable working with Server permissions, login scripts and security.
- Experience of installing, configuring, controlling and supporting IT Backup technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To respond to requests for assistance from internal customers or those referred by other helpdesk team members.
- To deliver a high standard of technical, problem-solving support to end-users.
- To provide technical guidance to other members of the team.
- To maintain an accurate hardware and software inventory.
- To meet, or exceed, defined targets for the delivery of IT service.
- Ensure requests for assistance from internal customers.
The post holder should have the following personal skills / experience:
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills and be accountable for their daily workload.
- Demonstrate a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Be customer focused.
- An ability to support, advise, guide and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrate an understanding of IT Infrastructure.
- Be capable of working alone with minimal supervision.
- A flexible attitude and approach.
- High level of customer focus.
Role is less than 5 min away from the Woking train station.