Service Delivery Manager (Insurance sector), London
We are seeking an IT Service Delivery Manager with London Markets Insurance experience to engage with stakeholders within the client to coordinate the delivery a new IT services model aligned to the latest ITIL framework.
As Service Delivery Manager you will develop the existing IT relationships, providing a new governance for all areas of the company through a new ITIL aligned service delivery structure including incident, problem, change etc.
As Service Delivery Manager you will be part of the senior management team. Your responsibilities will be to act as the liaison between the key business stakeholders and the IT department.
Key Deliverables for Service Delivery Manager will include:
- Understand and articulate the businesses strategy, objectives and priorities
- You must have demonstrable board level stakeholder engagement experience
- Manage internal stakeholders as well as the service being provided
- Effective and efficient communication with the senior company management team
- Design and create a new IT Service Management model aligned to the latest ITIL framework
- Manage relationships on all scales throughout all departments.
- The evaluation and preparation of sound businesses cases for the IT Departments programme of work
- Communicate this aligned business strategy to all interested parties
- Review and ensure there is an effective reporting structure between the business and IT
- Chairing the IT Steering committee on which sits a representative of each major business unit.
This is a 6 month contract and we require someone with London Markets Insurance experience.