We are currently recruiting for a Service Analyst to join our client based in Dubai on an initial 6 month fixed term contract
- Manage day-to-day tasks related to the service catalog.
- Manage day-to-day tasks related to the Transition Planning and Support (TPS)
- Provide assistance in adding around 50 new services in Service catalog (BT-ES integration project)
- Provide assistance from initiation to the closure of around 50 TPS records/services which are in-scope of BT-ES integration project, this includes
- Coordination with multiple teams within BT to ensure that all Transition for BT-ES alignment project is completed on time.
- Liaison with BT teams to ensure all documentation is provided in standard format for all services
- Assist in the creation of Knowledge articles in DA format for all services which are in-scope of BT-ES integration project
- Liaise with BT teams to ensure day-to-day TPS tasks are actioned and closed in time.
- Provide assistance to project managers in closing the TPS records in timely manner.
- Maintain the service catalogue for all available services to drive standardization of all production services.
- Effectively manage the end to end Service Transition lifecycle and identify process improvements where possible.
- Management of Service Operational Acceptance Criteria (SOAC) ensuring operational requirements are captured, completed and evidenced prior to go live.
- Day to day management of Service Transition requests
- Conducting & verifying post-implementation reviews, investigating issues arising out of change implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ITIL V3 Certified
• 5+ years of IT Service Management experience
• Widespread experience in a fast-paced operations environment working within an ITIL framework with a good understanding of Service Transition principles.
• Experience in proven continuous improvement including process improvement, project management and business analysis and experience of working within a framework of continuous improvement in a reputed organization
• Experience of delivering/transitioning services into production
• Experience implementing Service Transition process and procedures
• Relevant Experience or Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of a degree
• Strong analytical capabilities, highly organized and excellent relationship management skills
• Excellent analysis and time management skills
• Good communication skills.
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholders