Senior Windows Engineer (Win10, O365 and Azure Cloud): With a global enterprise-sized server environment we require an experienced Senior Windows Engineer to Design, Implement and Support our global Azure environment. The role of Senior Windows Engineer will be tasked with supporting and maintaining the full suite of Microsoft products including Azure AD, Active Directory, Windows, Office 365 and Exchange.
We are seeking a Senior Windows Engineer with the following skills:
- Windows Server administration: Windows 2012 and 2016.
- Cloud based technologies such as Azure and Office 365
- PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with Active Directory configuration, including DHCP, DNS, servers and services.
- Knowledge of Virtualisation: VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, etc.
- Application & Software troubleshooting skills highly desirable.
- Linux (RedHat) experience is highly advantageous.
- Basic network knowledge advantageous.
- ITIL awareness.
For this role the ideal profile for the Senior Windows Engineer would be:
- Education to graduate level is highly desirable.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to plan and prioritize effectively.
- Self-motivated and Professional.
- Willing to travel internationally (on an ad hoc basis).
This is the chance for a Senior Enterprise Administrator to work in an ever changing technology environment due to the nature of the Aviation sector. As well as an excellent base salary the role offers an excellent benefits package.