Senior Windows Administrator: With an enterprise-sized server environment we require an experienced Systems Windows Administrator to lead, implement and administer our global Azure and Office 365 migration. The role of Systems Administrator will be tasked with supporting and maintaining the full suite of Microsoft products including Active Directory, Azure AD and Office 365.
As an experienced Senior Windows Administrator we are seeking someone with the following skills:
- Knowledge of Virtualisation: VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix, etc.
- Windows Server administration: Windows 2012 and 2016.
- Cloud based technologies such as Azure and Office 365
- PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with Active Directory configuration, including DHCP, DNS, servers and services.
- Application & Software troubleshooting skills highly desirable.
- Linux (RedHat) experience is highly advantageous.
- Basic network knowledge advantageous.
- ITIL awareness.
For this role the ideal profile for the Senior Windows Administrator would be:
- Education to graduate level is highly desirable.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to plan and prioritize effectively.
- Self-motivated and Professional.
- UK passport and driving license.
- Willing to travel internationally (on an ad hoc basis).
This is the chance for a Systems Administrator to work in an ever changing technology environment due to the nature of the sector we operate on him. As well as an excellent base salary the role offers an excellent benefits package including car allowance and bonus.