Senior UX/UI Designer– We are currently working closely with a client who are looking for a Senior UX/UI designer who is looking to develop future mobile banking products and like to work in agile teams.
We are looking for a UX / UI Designer to strengthen our clients’ team and help develop innovative banking services. Your passions are user-centred design, design thinking, usability and UI design. You perfectly know the design patterns of iOS and Android and have fun creating the best experience for the user.
What are your responsibilities:
– You analyse new and complex requirements from the business and the user’s point of view and develop the UX and the Visual Design in interdisciplinary teams.
– You work according to the “user-centred design” processes, especially in the context of mobile projects of various sizes and complexities.
– You develop the look and feel of the brand and routinely implement all design details up to the documentation.
– In prototyping sessions, you consider target groups and user requirements with an eye for holistic user experience.
– You have a degree in information or interaction design, communication design or studies or a comparable subject.
– You have at least 3 years of relevant professional working experience as well as broad and comprehensive knowledge in user experience and user interface design.
– You know the iOS User Interface Guidelines and Android Material Guidelines by heart.
– You are an expert in leading design & prototyping tools like Sketch (must), Flinto or similar.
– Your portfolio speaks for yourself (At least one native product that is still available via AppStore / PlayStore), your design talent, your meticulous work and your understanding of design as a problem-solving process.
– You listen to the market and trends; the current technical possibilities and restrictions of Android and iOS are familiar to you.
– You are courageous and open for new things, you enjoy sharing your experience as well as spreading your enthusiasm.
– You are a communicative and open person and want to use your skills in an agile team.
– You are experienced in working agile and familiar with tools such as Jira and confluence.
– You are fluent in written and spoken English.