Senior Solutions Architect REMOTE, UK OR EU SOLUTIONS ARCHITECTURE FULL-TIME
Our clients secure machine learning platform is deployed by some of the largest enterprises in the world across finance, healthcare, and technology.
Technology ensures differential privacy, a widely recognized standard of data privacy that enables all data – including sensitive information – to be utilized for analytics, while providing mathematically proven privacy protection.
Their system is composed of a core set of components that allow private machine learning on data sets that can scale to petabytes. The core includes private algorithms for relational operations, statistical methods and machine learning.
A data scientist accesses private data using a Python API. The system includes services for authentication, access control, logging, auditing and support for integration of data from a variety of data sources including SQL/NoSQL Databases, HDFS and S3.
Queries are processed using Spark to support to enable fast, distributed processing of massive datasets. Administration is provided via a web-based GUI or an API.
Your Role As the client’s main point of contact,
You will design and execute data science projects, working closely with Client ‘s engineering, data science, and product management teams.
Our clients team is solving hard, real-world problems that impact every data-driven organization. We are looking for more people that thrive in an open environment working on deeply technical challenges.
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please submit an application below. Responsibilities
• Coordinate between Client ‘s team and the world’s leading healthcare and financial services companies as the client’s main point of contact
• Meet frequently with customers, potential customers, and partners to develop a deep understanding of their current business processes and product needs.
• Develop a deep understanding of data privacy, security, and machine learning, from a business, technology, and policy perspective
• Become an expert in applying Client ‘s secure machine intelligence technology to complex enterprise problems
• Develop and document requirements, specifications, use cases, and new product features
• Balance internal and external demands with available resources by prioritizing requirements, scoping features and setting expectations
• Drive product usability and acceptance
• Develop deep understanding of customers business to identify additional use cases and opportunities for growth Qualifications
• Ability to present complex technical concepts in a clear, precise, and actionable manner with excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Fluency in data analytics architecture, including knowledge of Big Data (e.g. Hadoop/Spark ecosystem), RDBMS, ETL concepts, BI tools, advanced machine learning (e.g. scikit-learn, MLlib, TensorFlow), etc.
• Familiarity with data science process, machine learning, data architecture, and IT systems
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage enterprise customer relationships
• Experience communicating with diverse audiences, including but not limited to line-of- business, technical, and executive stakeholders
• Prior experience positioning the value of data science from business and technical standpoint
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in relevant technical discipline, such as CS or math
• Experience with the analytical workflows used in financial services and healthcare
• Ability to coordinate with engineering, product management, marketing, and data science teams
• Entrepreneurial mindset & demonstrated success in a dynamic start-up environment
A Few of the Perks
• Culture of teaching and learning
• Competitive compensation package of salary and equity
• Catered lunch every day
• Company outings and bi-annual offsites
• Generous health insurance plan
send cvs to email@example.com for a more confidential chat!