Senior Project Manager (Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management): As part of our major expansion and automation programme we require an experienced Senior Project Manager to take ownership for the delivery of Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management projects across the whole operational campus.
Based from the global head office the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of all logistics projects working closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure they match the business requirements.
As an experienced Senior Project Manager background will be in delivering and implementing IT Projects such as:
- Logistics Systems implementation
- Warehouse Management Systems (WHM)
- Manufacturing/ production line automation
- Supply Chain software
Your duties as Senior Project Manager will include:
- Lead the successful delivery of IT projects to meet agreed time, cost and quality levels
- Engage with 3rd party vendors and stakeholders in the successfully leading of projects
- Managing the environment in which your projects operate establishing the foundations ahead of the project go-ahead
- Ensure all stakeholders and suppliers are fully up to speed
- Managing the governance and risk lifecycles.
- Leading other Project Manager for successful delivery
- Deliver multiple projects
- Be confident to challenge third party vendors
- Leading through each phase of the project lifecycle.
- Full End-2-End building and designing.
- Ensure project performance and progress is to specification, to budget, and follows agreed activities & milestones.
- Ensure that projects deliver the optimum solution
- Utilise, develop and maintain project management standards and procedures
- As an experienced project manager you will have owned your projects through their full life cycle form initiation to hand-over.
Your experience will mean you are comfortable managing up to 3 concurrent projects which will last on average 6 months however could be up to 12 months, project values will be between multi-million pound projects.