Senior Java Developer: As a Fintech/Payment provider we are seeking a Senior Java Developer. Whilst we are seeking a Senior Java Developer this role requires interaction with external partners to support the sales/ pre-sales team from a technical perspective. Where new products solutions or enhancements to existing solutions are required, this role will get involved in the architect and build the new solution.
The key skills of the Senior Java Developer include:
- Experience working with different technologies and wide knowledge of the JVM (Java Virtual Machine) ecosystem.
- Modern software engineering practices including microservices and API Development
- Strong production software development experience in Java, Spring/ SpringBoot and relational DB.
- Experience in SofaStack and Oceanbase would be highly beneficial.
- IT-related experience in the payment or financial industry.
- Solid document-writing, good communication and coordination skills.
- Strong ability to pick things up quickly and learn at speed.
Job responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer include:
- Understand the core technical architecture and business solution, leverage existing solutions and/or create new architecture solutions to drive customer satisfaction
- Based on the core standard product/platform capabilities you will:
- Create optimal architecture solutions for multiple business cases
- Customise solutions for specific customers
- Responsible for driving projects right through from our core system to the customer
- Being a hands-on developer is a key responsibility in this role
- Ensure seamless project delivery
- Identify potential risks that could delay the project
- Enable integrations to be smoothly implemented
- Work across multiple stakeholders, teams and regions
- Partner with the Platform & Product Developer team to improve the product
- Provide technical consulting support to customers