Senior Infrastructure Engineer: As part of our technology overhaul we are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to be part of our global transformation. With a passion for information technology and a broad range of experience spanning Office365, Azure, Windows desktop and server platforms, network technologies and Hybrid Cloud environments, you will take a lead role in the development and support of the group’s Microsoft services.
For the role of Senior Infrastructure Engineer the technology stack you’ll work with is:
- Extensive experience of Azure including AAD Inc. Privilege Identity Management (PIM), InTune, Conditional Access, MDM, Microsoft Defender Suite
- Support and management of Office 365
- Windows Servers
- Enterprise Active Directory
- VMWare, Hyper-V
- Deployment and management of Microsoft security services and products.
- Competent network routing protocol troubleshooting skills in OSI-layers, TCP/IP, Routing, IPSEC, NAT, SNMP and Wireless networks.
- Experience with Firewalls and Switchgear in an enterprise environment.
- Hands on experience with network monitoring tools such as Zabbix, Nagios, Rancid etc.
You’re day to day duties as Senior Infrastructure Engineer are:
- Implement, maintain and manage O365 and Azure environments.
- Global management, maintenance and architecture of LAN/WAN, storage devices, virtualised environments, servers and network devices.
- Maintain and further the use of appropriate cloud technology.
- Develop technical solutions and new security controls
- Proactive systems management of cloud, host and network services.
- Resolve issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Project management; from project inception to production release.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
We are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who is a good problem solver, degree educated and possesses MS qualifications.