Senior Full-Stack Engineer: we are seeking a new senior engineer to join our growing technical team, implementing systems to deliver innovative and scalable SaaS platforms, while establishing best practices within your team to ensure quality and efficiency.
The successful candidate will be committed to delivering quality software with a strong understanding of the development practices that contribute to software quality including TDD/BDD, version control, continuous integration, code and design review.
What we are seeking in our Senior Full-Stack Engineer is:
- Experience with technologies such as React, GraphQL, NodeJS, Express.JS, Restify
- Experience implementing CI/CD processes around Git workflows.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable cloud applications with distributed architecture and asynchronous processing.
- Familiarity with monitoring approaches which provide insight into real world application performance.
- Experience implementing resilient architectures, including automated failover.
- Experience working with modern web testing frameworks such as Cypress and Pact.
- Strong understanding of data solutions including NoSQL, Graph, Relational, and appropriate usage.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Full-Stack Engineer are:
- Ensuring the security, availability and integrity of our services
- Supporting development teams
- Participating in refinement and ensuring technical feasibility of projects
- Establishing quality standards
- Continually improving software development processes
- Encouraging a culture of continuing development and adoption of new methods and technologies
Useful Skills for the Senior Full-Stack Engineer we’d love you to have are:
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Passion for DevOps principles
- Experience working with AWS services (EG: Lambda, Fargate, ECS, SNS, SQS & Cognito)
- Experience of security testing, load testing and associated tools
- Familiarity with e-Learning technologies such as xAPI and SCORM
You’ll collaborate with a highly experienced technical team, working with and alongside members of the product team and microservice developers, as we implement and enhance our tools and services.