We are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer to join our client in Dubai on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contrct
Airfield systems senior engineer will be performing the following activities:
- Coordinate work of the various disciplines and sub consultants during the Airfield systems transition period.
- Support in identifying the technical scope gaps in the Airfield systems and prepare the scope of work to rectify them.
- Participate in handling the day to day engagements and site works monitoring during the network migration project of the VDGS system.
- Participate in handling the day to day engagements and site works monitoring during the network upgrade project of the traffic lights automation system.
- Participate in handling the day to day engagements and site works monitoring preparing the migration plan and scope of work for the RDMS relocation.
- Prepare scope of works for planned airfield systems enhancement projects.
- Schedule and coordinate interdisciplinary, technical peer and quality assurance reviews of project deliverables.
- Requirements capturing and analysis.
- Hands-on experience on managing complex projects.
- Projects documentation preparation.
- Budget Preparation
- Managing on-site contractors and controlling project timelines.
- Good knowledge in well-known project management tools.
- Hands-on experience in testing, commissioning and handover.
- PMP or ITIL.
- Hands-on experience in complex IT systems integration.
- Understanding different high and low-level integration protocols.
- Hands-on experiments preparing traceability and cause/effect matrices.
Servers & Networks
- General understanding of VLANs, IP Schemas, VRFs, Network Layers and Structure cabling.
- Knowledge in software development.
- Knowledge in airport & aircraft support systems.
- Knowledge in electrical systems.