Senior Cloud Engineer: We are seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to working across various teams to provide the best solutions for our new Cloud infrastructure across Europe.
As Senior Cloud Engineer you will be expected to suggest solutions to problems taking full advantage of the benefits of latest cloud technologies in order to enable the business to increase its pace of delivery at scale. We are seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer with the following skills:
- Cloud Hosting (AWS, Azure), costs, services, operation
- Container Technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- IAAS Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Cloud Monitoring (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Build Pipelines (Concourse)
- Linux (any)
- Go Lang, Rust or Python
You will have a great deal of experience using technologies like Kubernetes across multiple public cloud providers (AWS, Azure), setting up new build pipelines and monitoring systems. You will need extensive skills about Azure/ AWS services catalogues and know how to deploy and use them.
Your duties as Senior Cloud Engineer will include:
- Setting best practice when it comes to building and running cloud infrastructure services.
- You will be responsible for the end to end cloud configuration of services
- Drive continual service improvement activities.
- Set standards to ensure code is seamlessly delivered to production in a consistent and repeatable manner.
- Participate in code reviews and approving pull requests
- Responsible for coaching/ mentoring
This role of Senior Cloud Engineer is to get involved in the design and build of our Cloud environment for Europe.