We are looking for a Senior BI Developer to be a part of a team of 4 Developers (International BI Solutions Team (IBIS)). The Senior Business Intelligence Developer’s main role is to deliver on time analytical solutions that are accurate, reliable, and complete to our BI Community. The objective is to enable the community to make informed decisions. This is a global organisation with roughly 26 operating countries.
Flexibility, Forward thinking, freedom, fulfilling promises make the backbone of the company’s culture and the individual must be able to translate onto the job. The IBIS Department serves customers in Finance, Sales, Revenue Management and Operations across all Europe, and Asia Pacific. Some project work that will be happening is the implementation of Power BI.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Design, build, and test end-to-end BI solutions using the Microsoft BI stack and Data Visualisation Solutions
- The ability to consolidate and report on specific cross-BU information
- To ensure the capture of reporting and analytical needs through the requirements and design process and to ensure the delivery of these in line with the agreed deadlines.
- Ability to identify opportunities with a view to recommending short / long term solutions.
- Day-to-day support and maintenance of legacy solutions
Please apply to find out more, once you have applied do not hesitate to call me directly on 01753 649 346 !
Many thanks, Harry Preston.