Scrum Master: As part of a Digital Transformation we have identified the need for a Scrum Master working in an Agile Development team to facilitate all aspects of Agile delivery.
You will have the opportunity in this role to work with cutting edge technologies for one of the fastest growing internet businesses in the industry. The main duties are for this Scrum Master position are as follows:
- Has experience as Scrum Master using Agile methodologies and practices (preferably in product development) and implemented/ managed SCRUMs for mid/ small sized projects especially across multiple locations.
- You will be leading sprint planning activities, scheduling & facilitating all scrum meetings.
- Creating all necessary documentation, stakeholder and management reporting.
- Coach other member of the development team in Agile techniques
- Embed good Agile practices into the business.
- Ensure smooth communication with the development team and other cross-functional teams.
- Experience in preparing burn down charts, backlog maps and take pragmatic decisions around process aspects.
- The individual must be of forward-thinking and share in common vision of quality, integrity and efficiency.
- Work with other staff throughout the business to build the knowledge of Agile/ Scrum and mentor others in the techniques as required.
- Work with Product Owners and developers to ensure that projects are properly scoped, prioritised, and planned and are launched at the “right” time.
- Ensure that the technology development is completed successfully.
- Manage and monitor the project, expenditure against delivered and realised benefits.
- Plan the project and monitor its overall progress.
- Ensure that the delivery of new products or services from the projects is to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget.
You preferably will be certified as a Scrum Master however our client will consider candidates who possess a strong commercial background as a Scrum Master in this arena.
This is an initial 6 month contract Inside IR35 as part of an 18 month programme of work.