Scala Developer: As part of the rapid expansion for a Fintech we are seeking a Scala Developer for an initial 6 month engagement that is due to last 2 years in total.
The Scala Developer will be involved with:
- Owning your services end to end. Decide how best to build, test, deploy and monitor.
- Working with large scale, highly available and resilient modern financial systems.
- Being an integral part of a team, in addition to its culture and ways of working. Common practices include agile methodologies, pair and mob programming.
- Work with automated deployment enabling code release multiple times a day
- Succeed, fail, and learn together with other talented people. We believe in an environment that provides an opportunity for growth and see education as an outcome of failure that gets us closer to the next breakthrough.
- Work with modern tools and languages that excite you.
Functional programming languages including Scala (typelevel stack) (Clojure and JVM tooling)
As a Scala Developer we’ll look to broaden your skills as we are also utilising:
- Mnesia, and a range of OTP tools.
- Kafka, Serverless, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, LevelDB.
- Prometheus, Splunk, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.