SAP Payroll Support Lead: We are seeking a hard-working, committed, and organised SAP Payroll Lead to provide ongoing support to the implementation of SAP Payroll. The SAP Payroll Support Lead will be a key member of the People Systems team and will provide support to SAP Payroll along with the support of the SuccessFactors project.
Main accountabilities for the SAP Payroll Support Lead include:
- Provide support functions for SAP Payroll and be a point of liaison into SAP support.
- Work with the SuccessFactors Development Lead and Project SMEs to assist in the implementation of new features within the SuccessFactors roadmap;
- Review the existing implementation and implement configuration changes
- Support the Project Team with system testing co-ordination, including testing scenarios, system architecture, regression and integration testing;
- Other administrative duties as requested.
Qualifications and Experience for the SAP Payroll Support Lead:
- At least 2 years’ experience supporting SAP Payroll.
- Experience with Boomi Middleware platform would be an advantage.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work independently on given assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively; and
- Prepared to travel when required (UK and oversees).
- Willingness to learn new technologies, especially SAP Success Factors (Employee Central and LMS).