Salesforce Deployment Manager: as a leading global digital broadcasting channel we are actively seeking a Salesforce Deployment Manager who will be responsible for developing Salesforce for Marketing Cloud as well as the corresponding CDP and MC Personalisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities for the Salesforce Deployment Manager will be:
- Build and maintain modular campaign template(s) within Salesforce that are responsive and incorporate brand standards and best practices.
- Build highly dynamic campaigns using HTML and AMPscript.
- Perform QA testing to ensure segmented audiences and content are accurate and rendering properly on different devices.
- Manage and segment audience data using the various Marketing Cloud tools (Audience Builder, Data Extensions, API, filters, Queries, etc.).
- Troubleshoot campaign development issues including template rendering, accurate links, accessibility, subscriber lookup, etc.).
- Leverages SFMC tools and scripting languages to update content and enable dynamic content/ personalization.
- Provide guidance and train specialists on basic Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities and deployment best practices.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have working experience of the following:
- Working experience with HTML and AMPscript
- Hands of experience with SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- The ability to automate campaigns and setup journeys, triggered sends, mobile connect and advertising studio
- Have knowledge of regulations such as GDPR
- Ideally be Salesforce certified: E.G. MC Email Specialist, MC Administrator and MC Developer
- Effective team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment with the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment