SAFe Agile Coach: As part of our ongoing digital transformation programme we are seeking a SAFe Agile Coach with Enterprise Level experience. The main focus of the role will be t coach the Agile Release Train in effective SAFe PI planning, execution and improvement.
The ideal SAFe Agile Coach will coach and advise client’s leadership on how to build high performing teams with technical agility to build and deliver components and solutions within the context of an Agile Release Train (ART).
The candidate must be able to coach the SAFe Frame PI Planning (“Big Room Planning”) for the entire corporation and be responsible for working with Program and Product Managers to achieve the overall Agile goals of the organization. Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 + years of experience leading Agile Transformation efforts advising clients on developing SAFe implementation roadmaps
- Working with business and technology moving towards “features-based” and “customer-experience based”
- Change Management for Agile Transformation
- SAFe certification is required along with being degree educated
- Driving Agile transformations from design to implementation
- Work as part of our onsite engagement and leadership providing input to implementation and solution strategy
- Develop teams and empowering them as agility transformation agents
- With the Agile Enterprise Coach optimize the flow of value from Strategy to Portfolio Management through Customer Journey Maps, Architectural Vision and Epic creation
- Instill the discipline within the Agile teams to commit to small batches of work, reducing feedback cycles, and adjusting to changing needs
- Provides role specific coaching for the Dev Team, Scrum Master and Product Owners.
- Coach in a Lean-Agile Process (SAFe) employing a blend of Agile methods, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Advise on key Iteration Scrum practices
- Guides cadence and synchronization to improve effectiveness
- Evaluate teams and recommends development plans
- Working with the Program Coach to provide team level coaching
- Promote Agile Software Engineering principles and practices
- Guide Lean-Agile values and principles and eXtreme Programming (XP) practices and agile modelling approaches for software design.
- Advise on how tests are defined for code changes TDD, BDD, Lean-UX, etc.
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos
- Foster Lean Agile Center of Excellence and Agile PMO within the organization
Key areas for the SAFe Agile Coach include:
- SAFe implementation roadmaps (setup/execution/post-support coaching)
- Experience with “features-based” & “customer-experience based” development
- Customer Journey Maps
- Architectural Vision
- Epic creation
- Scaled Agile Framework – SAFe
- Lean Budgeting
- DevOps and CI/CD
- SPC (SAFe Program Consultant)
- Combined Competency
- Escalate and track impediments
- Manage risks and dependencies
- Lean Mindset
- Conflict Resolution
- Quality Control
- Test Coverage
- Financial Services / Banking Experience
- Worked with / in Enterprise Level
- German as a 1st of 2nd Language