Power Apps Developer: One of our global clients is currently on the lookout for a Power Apps Developer to design and develop an application for handling data integration agreements between departments, highlighting roles and responsibilities while also ensuring data-points of value are stored in CDS (Common Data Service).
Key skills of the Power Apps Developer:
- The Power Apps Developer must have experience with building Power Apps on top of CDS, with use of approval flows, security rolls and Azure AD.
• Design, develop and implement solutions based on the PowerApps platform.
• Build effective and robust Power Automate flows, based on the needs of the business and management requirements.
• Data Discovery
• Data Validation
• Automate the flow of data from different systems, consolidating them on PowerBI visuals based on business requirements.
• Document all development efforts to ensure traceability.
• Systems Development
The Power Apps Developer will be working closely with these technologies:
- Model-driven apps
- Canvas apps
- Dynamics platform
- Azure SQL
- Power Automate