The Director TAM is responsible for actively driving and managing the post-sales TAMs and the associated activities/processes (both technical and commercial). The main emphasis for this role will be to provide support to the regional TAMS in developing ***** customers and Partners from both an Enterprise and SMB perspective.
In addition, the Director TAM must be able to articulate the Company’s technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. They must also be able to identify all technical and business issues within assigned accounts to assure complete Partner/customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Primarily provide the commercial/business support for assigned accounts
- Identify and develop potential new business opportunities
- Provide functional support to customers and Partners
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business-related issues
- Responsible for attending conferences, seminars etc.
- Reporting regularly and accurately through the Company’s CRM
- Manage accounts to ensure that customers are satisfied with their Qualys service
- Provide renewal quotations in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify, develop and provide quotations for upsells (when and where applicable)
- Support Channel Partners (when and where applicable)
- Provide feedback to Marketing and Product Management
- Interface with Support and ensure feature requests are followed up
Requirements of ideal candidate
self-motivated with a strong knowledge of security policy compliance and business process management technologies. They must possess strong people management and presentation skills and should be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports. They should be organised, analytical and able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- MUST have previous Cyber security / IT secuirty experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to travel throughout sales territory