Operations Engineer: One of our high profile clients is currently seeking an Operations Engineer to join a team in the Technology Operations Center in Wroclaw. The TOC team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centres of expertise, ensuring business-aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer/user needs.
The Operations Engineer will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- 2 – 6 years of experience in IT support role within Financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of distributed environment (technologies – Unix, Java, Oracle, Sybase, Autosys), and Incident and Problem Management practices.
- Demonstrated hands-on domain skills and track record of successful projects and deliveries
- Demonstrable experience in delivering a quality operational service to customers
- Operating in a global team environment
- ITIL qualified & proficient in using Service Now
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic with an ability to stay focused on objectives and a can-do-attitude
- Customer-orientated and focused on service quality with strong interpersonal skills comfortable at interacting with colleagues at all levels