Network Project Manager
Working for a global MSP who work closely with national councils across the UK. The Network Project Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of the network migration – Firewalls, Wireless controllers, VOIP delivery etc. The Network Project Manager will be heavily involved in change request management, presenting to the boards and working closely with users through network migration.
- Ensure that all network projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work with Technical SME’s to transfer project scope and objectives into a clear delivery plan
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Ensuring compliance to process & governance framework
The Network Project manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of the network environment, working closely with the 3rd parties and network team for the LAN/ WAN, VOIP, Wireless, Firewalls. Strong engagement skills, 3rd party vendor management.
The role is based in Luton, some days based in London, home working also provided.