Network Engineer: As part of a major global technology transformation we are seeking an experienced Network Engineer. This Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and defining the network infrastructure across the entire global estate and will have to keep updated on evolving technology to implement improvements to the network.
Qualifications/Skills and Experience for the Network Engineer:
- Experience of Networking technologies such as: Cisco, ASA Firewalls, Anti-virus software, MPLS, WAN, SDWAN, LAN, WLAN and Security, Fortigate, Brocade, HP Switches, etc.
- Planning, assessing and executing the Global network strategy
- Extensive experience in technology project delivery, working within complex, global environments
- Extensive experience designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions
- Demonstrated influence and communication skills across all levels of IT and third-party suppliers
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Team player
- Extensive knowledge monitoring tools
Main accountabilities for the Network Engineer include:
- All network services globally, covering telephony, WAN, SDWAN, LAN, WLAN and Security.
- Manage the network architecture with a three-year plan
- Good technical knowledge of the disciplines above
- Problem solving and analysis of data
- Identifying and creating improvement plans
- Resolving technically challenging tickets