Network Architect – Permanent – up to £65000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Network Architect to work for a global client based near the Hounslow area. This role is to join a global enterprise team. The Network Architect will be responsible for maintaining and defining the network infrastructure across the estate and will have to keep updated on evolving technology to implement improvements to the network.
Main accountabilities for the Network Architect include:
- All network services globally, covering telephony, WAN, SDWAN, LAN, WLAN and Security.
- Manage the network architecture with a three-year plan
- Good technical knowledge of the disciplines above
- Problem solving and analysis of data
- Identifying and creating improvement plans
- Resolving technically challenging tickets
Qualifications/Skills and Experience:
- Planning, assessing and executing the Global network strategy
- Extensive experience in technology project delivery, working within complex, global environments
- Extensive experience designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions
- Extensive experience in WAN, SDWAN, LAN, WLAN and Security
- Demonstrated influence and communication skills across all levels of IT and third-party suppliers
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Team player
- Extensive knowledge monitoring tools.