Job Outline: The Linux Engineer will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. This is a hands-on role and they will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the company’s computing needs. If you come from a hands-on Infrastructure environment looking to join a fast-paced company.
The client has a server estate comprised of Windows 2019 and RedHat Linux.
The Linux Engineer will manage the internal IT systems including:
- RedHat Linux Servers
- Microsoft AD and Terminal Services (W2016 and W2019)
- Windows server 2016 and 2019
- iSCSI SAN
- Clustered virtualized environment (based on XenServer, Xen, XCM or XCP)
- System monitoring
- Proven working experience or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/ software systems
- Experience with the systems detailed in the responsibilities section.
- ITIL experience would be an asset.