Lead MuleSoft Developer – 12 month initial contract – Will be extended – £600 per day maximum –
Very interesting opportunity within a global client for a Lead MuleSoft Developer who are going through a global transformation. Part of this transformation is introducing Mule ESB to glue together their platforms, two of these platforms are the Ecommerce platform and also Salesforce. This is a greenfield program and it will be rolled out to over 30 global markets.
What my client needs/role responsibilities for the Lead MuleSoft Developer:
- Oversight, coordination and leading of the Mule Soft development/architecture in the client, between onshore contract resources and offshore resources in India.
- Design of new API’s and integration patterns for implementation in the clients Cloud Hub environment
- Working closely with EA Applications and Ecommerce Digital Architect to design evolving API structure and strategy
- Must have worked with and in a modern DevOps environment, and understand product based development and Agile methodologies
- Must be fluent with modern DevOps tool set (Jenkins, Jira, Git, Nexus, SonarQube etc.) and have built and managed CI pipelines for MuleSoft
- Must have 3+ years working with MuleSoft specifically, and 5+ years working with integration tools
- Must be fluent with modern open source web software development tools/ frameworks (eg. Nodejs, React, Angular, NoSQL DB (e.g. Mongo), Datastreams (especially Kafka) for pub/ sub type API’s, modern Micro services architectures)
Please apply if you have the leadership experience and mulesoft experience for this Lead MuleSoft Developer!!