An exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing multi award winning technology company as a Technical Trainee as part of the Technical Operations Team. The role will be split between providing IT support to our client’s team and learning how to become a telecoms support engineer. This is an excellent development opportunity to train in networking, applications and communications technology.
The main duties and skills in the Junior Tech Support role include:
- Work with customers to understand and log technical issues
- Work with our client’s technical specialists to resolve customer issues and provide customer support
- Develop networking, applications and communications technology skills with the long-term goal of becoming a junior support specialist
- Provide IT support to staff with desktop/Office 365/local network related issues
- You will be a team player, be career-minded with great interpersonal skills
- You will have a passion for technology and great customer service
Desirable skills & experience include:
- Interest in Telecoms desirable
- Previous experience in a customer service position
- Windows 10/11 & Office 365 experience
- Previous IT or networking skills will be an advantage
This is an office based role and candidates must own transport due to the rural office location.