Junior Service Desk Analyst: Currently seeking a Junior Service Desk Analyst for a bubbly environment. We need an IT Service Desk Analyst as part of their ever-growing team. You will be responsible for providing 1st line support within a Windows orientated environment, logging calls on ServiceNow system and Active Directory. Working within a busy yet exciting environment where you would be provided continuous support and training. If you’re in an IT Service Desk role and looking for a change Get In Touch!
This is a permanent role. The required working hours are based on a shift rota basis, currently alternating between 08:00-16:00 and 10:00-18:00 UK time, including one hour for lunch, Monday to Friday.
Education and Experience for this Service Desk are:
- Demonstrable experience in a 1st line support role
- Minimum ITIL v3 Foundation Level qualified
- Call logging system experience (preferably Zendesk)
- Windows Active Directory Administration (users, computers and groups)
- Exchange v2010, v2013, v2016 and Office365
- Experience with Windows Operating systems (Win7 to Win10) and MS Office products (Office 2010 to 2016, Office365) and collaboration services such as Chatter, video conferencing, Skype for Business, SurfaceHub
- Knowledge of Apple Mac OS X with Entourage, integrating Apple Mac’s into an AD domain and Parallels for Mac
- A working knowledge of mobile devices such as Samsung Galaxy smartphone, Apple iPhone and iPad, PDA’s, wi-fi, VPN clients and Proxy servers.
- Be familiar with the support of desktop hardware; laptops, desktops.
- Comfortable working with user access permissions, login scripts and security
The post holder should have the following personal skills / experience:
- Demonstrate good organisational skills and be accountable for their daily workload
- Demonstrate a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving in line with documented processes and controls within the team
- Be customer focussed and ardent in ensuring that colleagues receive a high quality of service
- An ability to support, advise, guide and communicate effectively with all corporate levels of colleagues, giving due consideration to the likely range of technical IT ability and understanding
- Demonstrate an understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Possess sound technical skills, including experience of using Windows operating systems, desktop applications and computer hardware and peripherals.
- Be capable of working alone, with minimal supervision, being hard working, disciplined, and diligent in your work.
- A flexible attitude and approach
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications