Junior DevOps Engineer: As part of our growing consultancy business we are seeking a Junior DevOps Engineer to deploy and support a number of Cloud/ DevOps instances for our client base. As a Junior DevOps Engineer you will build and maintain the DevOps instances as well as build and maintain tools for deployment and monitoring.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer you profile will look like the following:
- 1-2 years experience as a DevOps/ SRE Engineer
- Infrastructure as Code (IAC) to provision components (Ansible / Terraform)
- Experience of working with AWS, GCP or Azure cloud technologies.
- Automation of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Containerization approaches (Docker)
- Knowledge of micro-services (Kubernetes / OpenShift)
- Strong scripting skills
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Familiarity with storage solutions (Elasticsearch/ MongoDB)
If you are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer role with exposure to a wide range of technologies and equipment, lots or project work working intimately with a number of clients then please get in touch.